[NEohioPAL] North Pointed Star Traveling Theatre

Pointed Star npointedstar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:56:13 PDT 2011

*NORTH POINTED STAR TRAVELING THEATRE*
*"...bringing the mountain to Mohammed"*

North Pointed Star Traveling Theatre is a new African American theatre
company in North East Ohio. Our first year,
starting in January 2012, we will be presenting stage readings of American
classics and new plays, mounted youth plays with
social issues, storytelling, acting, creative writing and dance workshops
through our outreach all over the city with
emphasis in the urban neighborhoods.

Our purpose is to travel.

We are seeking dedicated actors and actors/instructors of all nationalities
for auditions and interviews to become core members of our traveling
theatre company.

Please ATTENTION resumes and photos to North Pointed Star Traveling Theatre
, 13940 Cedar Road, Ste. 439
or email to NPointedStar at gmail.com. We will call to set up appointments.