[NEohioPAL] Hide and Seek short film auditions

Tiffany Karla tiffanykarla at ymail.com
Mon Oct 10 03:50:36 PDT 2011

Thank you to all of the talent who came out to our first casting call! We appreciate your time! We have yet to see anyone for the roles listed below- if you fit the description or know someone who does PLEASE pass this email along! Additionally, no casting decisions have been made so everyone who was planning to attend should still do so.

Open casting call for "Hide and Seek" a film by Tifftee productions. This short film is being produced for the 2012-2013 festival season with anticipation of acceptance by Sundance and SXSW among other festivals.

Where: Panera Bread (private community room)
26086 Brookpark rd, North Olmsted

Dates: Tuesday October 11 from 530pm-645pm *NOTE, due to scheduling issues at Panera our audition times for Tuesday have changed! We will end promptly at 645!

Please bring a recent photo or headshot to your audition. Experience is not necessary, audition will consist of improvisation and cold reading. We are only accepting auditions from NON-UNION talent , 18 years old and over at this time. All roles are currently unpaid. Craft services and copy will be provided.

Currently seeking talent to fill the following roles:
Race and age are open unless noted.

Shane-20-something. Intelligent and Witty. Athletic build. (Principle)

Diner Cook-Burly, sweaty and looks somewhat menecing (background)

Diner Patrons-truck drivers. Blue collar types. Rough around the edges. Male and female. varied ages (background)

Police officers:  Female-must be very petite!!

Crowd-varied ages, male and female. Small town types. (background)

contact Tiffany and Cristee with questions TiffteeProductions at yahoo.com