[NEohioPAL] B-W Conservatory Open House this weekend!

Hannah Schlueter hschluet at bw.edu
Mon Oct 10 06:02:03 PDT 2011

Baldwin-Wallace College Conservatory of Music would like to invite you to our grand opening of the
Boesel Musical Arts Center!

The Open House is FREE and open to the public so friends and families are all welcome to come and celebrate with us.

Festivities are this weekend on Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th.

Below is a list of scheduled activities for you to attend:

Friday, October 14
Gala Concert:  Friday at 8:00 p.m.
featuring Gamble Auditorium's two new Steinway D Grand pianos, Motet and College Choirs, Symphony Orchestra and faculty soloists.
Poulenc's Concerto for Two Pianos
Dwight Oltman, conductor
Mary Dobrea-Grindahl, piano
Robert Mayerovitch, piano

Rossini's Petite Messe Solennelle (excerpts)
Dirk Garner, conductor
Jane Eaglen, soprano
Timothy Mussard, tenor
Christine Fuoco, piano
Anthony Fuoco, piano
Jonathan Moyer, organ

Orff's Carmina Burana (excerpts)
Dirk Garner, conductor
Sungeun Kim, piano
Zarina Melik-Stepanova
Josh Ryan, percussion

Saturday, October 15
Open House: from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. including family-friendly activities, tours, performances, open rehearsals and refreshments.

The Boesel Musical Arts Center is located at:
49 Seminary Street
Berea, OH 44017

For Directions to the new facility, click the link below:
http://www.bw.edu/quickfacts/directions/conservatory/

We look forward to making music with you in the future, and hope you can come out to see our new home!

Boesel Musical Arts Center
49 Seminary Street, Berea, OH 44017
www.bw.edu/conservatory<http://www.bw.edu/conservatory>
music at bw.edu<mailto:music at bw.edu>