[NEohioPAL] Casting; Shutter Series needs Young MALE, looks 14

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 10:07:39 PDT 2011

Casting: Shutter Web Series Needs a young MALE, looks about 14 years old.  Brown hair with blue or hazel eyes.

This is a Thriller with mature content. Get Mom's permission! There is no nudity, however, there are killings.

We are looking for the young version of our male lead. Take a look at the original casting below.   Please refer to my facebook page for photos of Matt who plays Sam.

This is for Young Sam ONLY! CASTING NOTICE IS FROM A PREVIOUS CASTING CALL.
DO NOT SUBMIT FOR ANY OTHER ROLES!!!! YOUNG SAM ONLY!

Send headshots and information to   Sides will be available at the audition TBD.  shuttertheseries.casting at gmail.com

See entire original notice on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/shutter-series/casting-breakdown/105699472858893

SHUTTER the Series
Webisodes
Currently Non-union

Available on:  Various Internet Sources
Original Dramatic Series
Executive Producer: Martin Smoley
Director: Maureen Dempsey
Casting Director: Maureen Dempsey
Director of Photography: Andy Smoley

Shoot Start Date: Fall 2011
Shoot Location: Northeast Ohio
Pay Rate: Currently not paid

Shutter, a psychological thriller about a photographer that intertwines passion, obsession, betrayal and murder.  The first season of the series will consist of eight episodes..

Follow us at Shutter the series on Facebook and @SHUTTERseries on Twitter for all the up to date information.

This is the TEAM effort of Maureen Dempsey & Martin Smoley along with Andy Smoley and Adam Killian of 529 Films, Ed Douglas of Midnight Syndicate and Greg Pribulsky with the support and help of many others.  Please join us.

Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com

Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com