[NEohioPAL] voice lessons: singing is breathing

Paul Kroeger meisterdec at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 17:38:49 PDT 2011

Is now a good time for those voice lessons you have been wanting?
PK

It is astonishing how better breathing habits for your singing help to make your
voice stable and more resonant.  It also improves usable range and improves your
ability to breathe if that area is not neglected.  I work with all ages
including beginners to help improve confidence, endurance, intonation, volume
and many other things.   I also work patiently with out-of-shape, abused,
damaged, older and out-of-practice voices.  Or, just bring in some songs you
want help with and we can figure out what you need to do to get more out of your
singing!

I have learned how to share what I know about the voice and how to relax more
when you sing, so I hope you will let me help you.

Paul Kroeger,  MM, BME, The Voice Foundation, NATS
216-741-4762 or this email or letgo2sing at yahoo.com