[NEohioPAL] Open call for "Hide and Seek"

Tiffany Karla tiffanykarla at ymail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:58:03 PDT 2011

Reminder!!! Open casting call for "Hide and Seek" a film by Tifftee productions. This short film is being produced for the 2012-2013 festival season with anticipation of acceptance by Sundance and SXSW among other festivals.

Where: Panera Bread (private community room)
26086 Brookpark rd, North Olmsted

When:Tuesday October 11 from 530pm-645pm *NOTE, due to scheduling issues at Panera our audition times for Tuesday have changed since our original post! We will end promptly at 645!
Please bring a recent photo or headshot to your audition.
Experience is not necessary, audition will consist of improvisation and cold reading. We are only accepting auditions from NON-UNION talent , 18 years old and over at this time. All roles are currently unpaid. Craft services and copy will be provided.

Currently seeking talent to fill the following roles: Race and age are open unless noted.

Shane-20-something. Intelligent and Witty. Athletic build. (Principle)
Diner Cook-Burly, sweaty and looks somewhat menecing (background)
Diner Patrons-truck drivers. Blue collar types. Rough around the edges. Male and female. varied ages (background)

Police officers: Female-must be very petite!!

Crowd-varied ages, male and female. Small town types. (background)

contact Tiffany and Cristee with questions TiffteeProductions at yahoo.com

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android