[NEohioPAL] October at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Mon Oct 10 14:01:38 PDT 2011

October at Stocker Arts Center

We at Stocker Arts Center are very pleased to be voted Best Live Theatre
and Best Live Music Venue by the readers of Pulse Magazine in the Best
of Lorain County 2011 competition. Stocker also came away with awards
for  Best Dance/Theatre for Children and Best Art Gallery for the Beth
K. Stocker Art Gallery.

The Capitol Steps returns to Stocker on October 23 at 7:30pm, just in
time to influence the way you vote in November! The Capitol Steps are
equal opportunity offenders! Tickets: Adults $34/Orchestra and
$27/Mezzanine; Students $10.

Stocker Arts Center is honored to be the Ohio site for Arts Midwest
World Fest for the next two years. We are excited to bring Yamma
Ensemble from Israel on October 22 at 7:30pm. Join us as we welcome this
five-member band with their vibrant and passionate music to Stocker.
Tickets:  Adults $15; Students $10.

Our Film Series continues this month with The Names of Love on October
21 and Winter in Wartime on October 28. Films begin at 7:30pm. Film
Society Membership is $3 for the entire season. Film tickets are $6.

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and
90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040. For more
information about these shows visit us at: www.stockerartscenter.com.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! -
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. Free parking is available on
campus.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner
Box Office Coordinator at Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 N Abbe Rd, Elyria OH 44035
440-366-7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu