[NEohioPAL] Opening night, new location

Jan Kennedy jhkennedy42 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 14:51:43 PDT 2011

Main Course-MURDER opened its new season last Friday at a new location, Meyer's Lake Ballroom in Canton. More than 200 people had a fantastic dinner from Mr. Mike's Catering, including steaks cooked over charcoal outside, which he will do at every show, rain or snow. MC-M has been producing over-the-top murder mystery dinner theaters for 15 years, including 13 at Lolli's Restaurant & Banquet Center in the Belden Village area near N. Canton. We do shows almost every Friday, with doors opening to the bar at 6:30, and seating starts at 7 p.m. We've brought back a show we ran for 11 months seven years ago with most of the original cast. It's called, "The Contraltos: Miami Shore" and is a spoof of "The Sopranos." The Oct. 28 show will be a costume party, with a prize for best man, best woman and best couple. We've sold out the next two weeks, so call now if you want to get seats for the Halloween show. The cost of $38 per person ($33 if in a party of 20 or
 more) is inclusive, and includes the play, full dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, tax and tip. To reserve, call 330-455-5900.