[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 8

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Oct 11 09:40:14 PDT 2011

> On The Road, Edition 8
>
> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>
> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
> arts community of Northeast Ohio.
>
> Episode 24: On The Road, Edition 8

“Not…quite…exactly…the type of…atmosphere I was looking for.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa take HUAR “on the road” and across
America.  During the next 6 weeks, they will be uploading short
podcasts chronicling their adventures.  Episodes may include
interviews, musings and discussing life on the road.
A drunken TJ gets the expedition lost looking for the Tillamook Cheese
Factory
Donate to Heads Up Arts Radio to help the boys with gas money!
The Pacific Ocean!
Sand Lake Recreation Area offers 1,076 acres of sand dunes.  (Or as TJ
put it “miles and miles.”)
Elk Attack! (Not just a bad garage band.)
Hiking among giants.
Photos of the trip available at Benjamin’s Facebook Page
Dear Park System:  rethink your “strenuous” trails.
The Universe speaks!
Benjamin loves Keith and the Girl
The 101, in general