[NEohioPAL] The 2012 Indie Gathering International Film Festival: Call for Entries!

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:10:39 PDT 2011

Every August, filmmakers from around the world meet up for The Indie
Gathering International Film Festival. The Indie Gathering is more than just
a film festival - it's a place where filmmakers can gather together with the
audience for one great weekend!

We are the Alternative for Independent, Underground and Experimental Film
and Video. The "Indie" Gathering Film Festival exists to showcase the
independent filmmaker. Our mission is to inspire and encourage film makers
through a competitive showcase. Filmmakers participate in their screenings
and after the films speak with audience members who seek a closer look into
the creative process.

Offering competition for films, film scoring, acting/monologue, scripts,
stunts/fight scenes, music videos and FX makeup, The Indie Gathering has a
place for everybody!

Submissions for The 2012 Indie Gathering are now open, with discounted rates
for early bird entries until December 31st! Go to www.theindiegathering.com
for more information, and submit your project to the festival that was voted
one of Movie Maker Magazine's Top 25 film festival picks – Best for
Networking!

At the 2011 festival, we played over 90 films from around the world!

The 2012 festival will be held on August 17th, 18th and 19th, and no matter
who you are, we have a place for you!

If you're a filmmaker, consider submitting to our film competition. We
accept Micro Films, Short Films and Feature Films in the following
categories:
Animation / Horror / Horror-Comedy / Sci-If / Suspense - Thriller / Drama /
Experimental / Experimental-Comedy-Romantic / Martial Arts / Action / Comedy
/ Family / Animation / Drama-Comedy / Drama-Crime / Trailer / TV Pilot / Web
episode / Documentary / Music Video / Non English Subtitled /
Hispanic-Latino

We have separate awards for student film makers, and we offer awards for
best overall short and best overall feature (in addition to awards in each
category). We also have the viewers choice award for the film with the best
audience response.

Find out more or submit your project at www.theindiegathering.com!