[NEohioPAL] TESTIMONIALS, including Billy Lawrence (Ralphie in Xmas Story at CPH for 2 yrs) about FPAC training ...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Wed Oct 12 19:13:09 PDT 2011

*HERE are a few testimonials, including one from Billy Lawrence, about the
training at FPAC ...*

*Dear Fred,
 For a long while I have been meaning to thank you for the wonderful
recommendation you wrote me for Interlochen. Things have been extremely
chaotic and busy since the start of school so I haven't had the time to
really thank you for everything you have done for me these past couple
years. Without FPAC I guarantee I would not be at Interlochen right now.
FPAC has given me so much more than just a fun summer experience. It has
given me the tools and techniques to develop a character, analyze a script
and stand out in my auditions. All the training FPAC has provided me has
given me such an advantage over others my age and none of it would have been
possible without your guidance. I will forever be grateful for the world of
theatre that you opened up for me. You not only allowed me to take control
of my passion and begin sculpting it, but you provided a nurturing
environment with incredible teachers to help me with the process. The
training I have received from you will be with me forever. I just wanted to
take this brief message to let you know that I appreciate you always being
on my side and I will never take my training for granted. Please keep in
touch and best of luck with your upcoming season!
Billy Lawrence

Thanks to Sarahlynne, Fred, David and Bebe for making this one of the most
rewarding experiences for Lauryn, and no doubt, the entire cast of Les Miz!
She has had so much fun, and is truly in her element.  She has learned and
grown so much in this short time.  The show is amazing, so moving and
extremely professional!  I consider it an honor that you have allowed her to
participate and look forward to her participation in the Professional
Training Program!  FPAC is wonderful!
Gina Hobbs, Lauryn Hobbs mother

Not only are the productions that are presented by FPAC of an astounding
quality and a level of professionalism that rivals the most celebrated
theatre organizations in Northeast Ohio, but the direction and instruction
that the performers and stage crew--especially those under the age of 18--
receive from Mr. Sternfeld and his staff is invaluable.  Those artists who
become a part of the FPAC family truly learn to hone their skills and
develop a passion, respect and love for the theatre that is so evident in
their perfomances.  The absolute power of such productions as the Ohio
premiere of "13: The Musical" and "Les Miserables: School Edition" is
undeniable as the audiences are moved, lifted, and inspired to such a degree
that they soon forget they are watching children perform in community
theatre.  That is because they are extraordinarily talented artists who
receive sound instruction from Mr. Sternfeld and his team.  They are not
"kids performing in a little community show"...they are ACTORS performing at
an astoundingly professional level that the audiences become fully engaged
in the storytelling and moved to such a degree that can only be described as
"haunting" in the best way...in the way that the (emotional) experience of
seeing the productions stays with them for a very long time.  The
experiences and lessons these young actors learn from FPAC will undoubtedly
remain with them throughout their lives.
Peter Fields (award winning independent film director)
Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com
 Award Winning Independent Films

Thank you for giving my children . . . all these children . . . the
opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary theatre experience.  As an
audience member several times I was transported, each time as if it were the
first.  These kids are wonderful artists.  The show was  breathtaking.
Sheri Martini

Thank you to Fred for a fabulous show !!! The girls enjoyed camp and the
show so, so, so much.  Many new friendships!
Thanks..
Kristin Nelson

I am humming songs in my head and have been since walking out of the show on
Sunday - continually at work I hum away Les Miz tunes...what a triumph for
such talented youth and for Adam to be part of the show was a wonderful
gift. Thanks again, Fred!  I heard Adam telling a friend that she MUST do an
FPAC show next summer - thank goodness, as you mentioned, that finally after
5 summers Adam decided to perform in an FPAC show and what a wonderful
summer to choose.
Take care, Fred.
Liz Hass-Hill*

*FAIRMOUNT PERFORMING ARTS CONSERVATORY
WINTER BREAK PROGRAM** ** *

DATES & SCHEDULE:
December 19 - 30, 2011. Modeled after our popular summer program, we are
pleased to offer a variety of 1, 2 and 5 day options of the Professional
Training Workshop and Production Workshop! Half and full day programs are
available. This program has been designed to accommodate the varying
Northeast Ohio school system's winter break schedules.

Check out this link for complete details about our offerings:

*http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACwinter/index.html*<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACwinter/index.html>

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html