[NEohioPAL] Self Defense for Women - Seminar

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:26:01 PDT 2011

In today's world, there is an absolute need to know how to protect yourself.
But who has the time or money for lengthy training sessions, with techniques
you may not even remember in a time of need - or which can wind up putting
you in even more danger?

This Common Sense Self Defense for Women Seminar hosted by the Escape &
Survive series will teach you effective and easy-to-remember techniques for
getting out of dangerous situations. You will learn how to defend yourself
without a need for complicated moves. You don't need expensive,
time-consuming training. All you need is the right know-how and the proper
mindset. You never know when you'll need to defend yourself, or how you
would react in such a situation. Would you know how to get away, or would
you be in serious danger? By the end of this seminar, you'll be able to
answer those questions. Taught by Grand Master Ray Szuch, you will discover
how you can escape and survive.

Ages 12 & up welcome. Attendees are paired with a partner. Come alone, or
bring a family member or friend along!

When: Saturday, November 12th from 2 to 3:30pm OR Saturday, December 10th
from 3 to 4:30pm
Where: Cleveland Academy of Self Defense, 5009 Storer Ave. ClevelandOH 44102

Limited spots available in each class, so register early.

$25 per individual / Group Rates available for families

Testimonials:

"Thanks so much for coming and doing the program for the Hinckley Library. I
know the "ladies" enjoyed it and will hopefully never have to use any of the
techniques they learned! Some of our patrons have come in and said how much
they enjoyed the program."

"I just wanted to say thank you. I enjoyed the self defense class. I even
showed some 'moves' to my girls. We had fun last night with it."

"EXCELLENT SESSION! Thanks for offering it and kudos to the instructor (and
his assistant!)."

To register, contact kristina at worldeonline.com.