[NEohioPAL] Costume pieces for production of Stalag 17

Diane and Eric Sofer imzadi627 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 09:26:51 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I am costuming a production of Stalag 17 at University School in Moreland Hills, and I am looking to rent/borrow some costume pieces.  The items I am looking for are the following:

3 bomber jackets, with or without the sheepskin lining  sizes 42, 40 and 38

2 Air corps jumpsuits
2 German helmets, 1 S.S.,, 1 regular guard for Shultz

Or production dates are: Tech Sunday 10/30, performances November 3,4, and 5

Thank you for your time and consideration

Diane A. Sofer, costumer for University School
contacts:  440-724-7525,  imzadi627 at yahoo.com