[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig! Performers needed for October Festival!

Ted tedinstrongsville at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:41:40 PDT 2011

Mapleside Farms in Brunswick, Ohio is presenting SpookyFest, a fun family-oriented festival on Saturday October 29 and Sunday, October 30. SpookyFest will run from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.  It is a part of Pumpkin Village, which includes Hayrides, a Corn Maze, Jump Park, and a host of other activities and events.

As part of SpookyFest, we need to hire (4) performers to perform in costume.  If you can sing, or play an instrument, or tell a story, or do magic  -- and have great skills interacting with children -- we need you!  Stipend is $10 per hour; call will be at 10:00 both days.  We would prefer that you be available to work the full 8 hour shift both days (of course!); but if you are only available one of the days and/or a portion of each day, we will still consider you for this opportunity.

At this time, we're only interested in performers 18 and over, please.  Thanks!

Please reply to this posting (preferred) or contact Ted Larsen (440.668.8536) for more information.