[NEohioPAL] Apartment for rent...Amazing Deal

ursula freundlich ursy1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 16 20:19:38 PDT 2011

Hello Fred,
Can you please post this for a friend.
Please respond to the name and number in the email not me. Thank you.

$500 / 1br - 1 Bedroom cozy apartment (E. 185 St.) (map)$500 / 1 Bedroom E. 185 St Cleveland/Euclid area near I-90.Cozy apartment on the 2nd floor of a secure building. This apartment is above an upscale restaurant. Conveniently located to bus lines and shopping and just off I-90. Downtown Cleveland is just 15 minutes away. Rent includes heat, water, appliances (refrigerator and stove).This 1 bedroom apartment is neat & clean, recently renovated unit. Lots of closet space, hardwood floors, full bathroom, and access to a garden deck. Sorry no section 8 or subsidized programs. Cats are permitted, no dogs. Please contact Barb 216 789-1920