[NEohioPAL] Auditions at the University of akron

Nici Romo doodlebug7876 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 07:10:05 PDT 2011

Calling All Actors!!!!
Directing I class is holding open auditions for their final project ten-minute scenes. This is a great way for actors to work with up and coming directors!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!

WHEN:  WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12,  2:15 PM - 4:00 PM
                          THURSDAY, OCT. 13,   3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
                          FRIDAY, OCT. 14,  4:00 PM – 6:00 PM

WHERE:  SANDEFUR THEATRE in Guzzetta Hall of
                               The University of Akron
 Show:         November 21 and 22 at 8pm

OVER 30 SPEAKING ROLES AVAILABLE!!!

This year’s plays include:
                                 Amadeus                                                                     Bent
                           Beyond Therapy                                                      Family Stories
                     How I Learned to Drive                                                  Me a Tenor
                     Put them all Together                                                 The Fourposter
       The Hobbit                                                      The Lt. of Inishmore
                                 The Weir

Auditions will be consisted of cold reads, but feel free to come prepared with something of your own. Be ready to move and have fun!!
See you there!!!