[NEohioPAL] Cleveland City Dance Company Annual Gala

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 07:27:04 PDT 2011

I want to personally invite you to join me for our second annual Cleveland City Dance Company Nutcracker Suite Gala.  This event will be held on November 5, 2011 at the Shaker Skating Club starting at 6:00pm. The evening will include dinner, the Company performing throughout the evening, and a silent auction of diverse items for men and women.

I hope you can join me.  I am forwarding the invitation, RSVP card and return envelope attachments

The Cleveland City Dance Company, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) pre-professional company offering performing opportunities to young dancers in the Cleveland area, while making the art of ballet accessible to children through outreach performances.  The Company was born from the training ground of Cleveland City Dance, whose mission is to instill an appreciation and love for the art of dance by educating students in all disciplines of dance.

The Cleveland City Dance Company’s mission is to establish a dance company of the highest artistic and technical caliber that serves its communities through performance and artistic educations.  The Company is open to dance students ages 10-21 through an annual audition.  Company dancers take ballet a minimum of three times per week, as well as jazz, modern, and four hours a week of rehearsal.  This training prepares them for the annual “Nutcracker and Winter Wonderland”, June performances, dance festivals, and eight free outreach performances at local elementary schools.  These dancers donate their time and energy to offer live performances to area children who rarely see live concerts.

Tickets start at $75.  You can call and reserve tickets at 216-295-2222.  Visit the Company website at www.clevelandcitydancecompany.org for more information.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222