[NEohioPAL] Free Patio Table and Chairs, Fax Machine, Bali Blinds

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Mon Oct 17 23:47:31 PDT 2011

Free plastic patio table and two chairs. They have been out all summer so they could use a good cleaning. Some cracks in the chairs, but it still could last a few more years. Legs come off table for easy storage.
Photo at http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/PatioTable.jpg

Free Sharp Fax Machine. Last I used it, it still sent faxes ok. It did receive faxes but has issues loading the paper to print out the fax. Might just need a good cleaning of the rollers. I don't know. Included is one brand new fax ribbon and manual.
Photo at http://www.yurichcreative.com/ebay/FaxMachine.jpg

I am offering these free to NEOPal friends.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/hsh/2654879791.html
I have three (3) Bali Natural Shades that are like new.
We had windows replaced and had to re-buy the shades to fit.
These shades are 37 7/9"w X 51 1/2"h each. The color is a leafy green called Curacao Loden.
The shaded were over $800 when bought. Mounting hardware included.
http://www.baliblinds.com/Style.do?productLineId=60&styleId=171
http://www.baliblinds.com/Blinds-and-Shades/Natural-Shades/ProductLine.do?productLineId=60

Pickup in Brook Park. If interested in an item email phone number.

Dennis