[NEohioPAL] Acting Class is FULL! More to come

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 11:13:28 PDT 2011

Hello Actors!

My Wednesday Class is FULL!

Please, if you did not get a confirmation email and a scene with a part assigned to you, you are not in the class.  So sorry.

This is not a drop in class.  I can not accept people at the door.

I will have more classes soon.  I plan to start the Friday Night Class again after we complete shooting of Shutter the Series.  If you want early notices and you are not on the email list please reply to this and I will add you.

Thanks.

Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com