[NEohioPAL] Need Actor in Great Shape For Web Short

Brian Spaeth brian at brian23.com
Wed Oct 19 09:13:15 PDT 2011

We're producing a series of videos to help promote a book coming out next
month. Major release and definitely of interest to Northeast Ohio.

One scene involves a marketer's attempt to replace the author with a
younger, better looking guy, so we need someone in GREAT shape, willing to
go shirtless. There are lines, as well - age and race is unimportant.

Send CURRENT pictures and acting resume if you have one. If you were in
great shape 6 months ago and show up with a gut we will send you home!

No pay, but this won't take long and these will get good run online - this
is a high-profile national book release. Shoot is next Tuesday, October 25.
Thanks!