[NEohioPAL] Music Ministry Staff

Diana Tyler diana at dianatyler.com
Sat Oct 22 12:28:30 PDT 2011

We are expanding our music, technology and visitation ministries and are
looking for someone with the right combination of talents and personal
characteristics as we shape our staff for 2012.

 This may be a combination of part-time positions for one or more persons.or
a full-time position for the highly-qualified candidate, depending upon the
combined skill sets possessed.

 Our needs include:

- An accompanist (piano and/or organ and/or other instrument/s) to play for
two Sunday services each week (7:45-11 a.m. total timeframe) and one
mid-week rehearsal (1-2 hours).  (Additional hours and income possible
through mid-week and/or Saturday funerals and weddings.)

- A music director for our choir/s (adult choir performing a variety of
music-classical, CCM, P&W, standard hymns, secular, and original;
development and leadership of children's and/or youth choir; development and
leadership of other, extended music ministry).  Same Sunday morning
timeframe and mid-week rehearsal times as outlined above.

- A music director/musician for our Sunday morning worship band (9-11 a.m.).

- A technology-savvy person to help develop, train and oversee a team of
volunteers to run our sound system and multi-media program (Sunday mornings
and occasional special events).  Website design/maintenance capabilities are
an added plus.

- A person of faith who would be helpful with pastoral visits to the
homebound or hospitalized.

 We are a Christian congregation in Lorain County that is part of an
international denomination which values individual interpretation of
Scripture through historical and contextual consideration, prayer, and study
with other Christians.  We celebrate the Lord's Supper (Communion) each
Sunday at a table open to all.  We are not aligned with any political party
or social agenda but, instead, embrace the right of each person to live out
their life choices within the context of each individual's personal beliefs.
Note:  Candidates for staff positions are subject to a background check.

 If you can offer one or more of the above musical qualifications (and,
ideally, some technology and/or pastoral skills), and want to be part of a
congregation that encourages reason and personal choice to develop and
deepen one's spirituality, we'd like to speak with you.  Please reply to
<mailto:moldread at windstream.net> moldread at windstream.net or call
440-748-2230.