[NEohioPAL] Looking for Bass Player for Irish Band

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 06:29:42 PDT 2011

Greetings,

We are in great need of a bass player for our Irish Band, "The Donegal Doggs". We currently have gigs booked through the end of 2012 and are looking to expand our sound. The ability to sing, especially harmony is a real plus!

We perform at pubs and bars, as well as festivals. We also play at renaissance and medieval faires as our alter-egos, "The Plunder Doggs", a pirate-themed, music /comedy act.

If you are interested or would like some more information, please feel free to call (440) 413-3580.

You can visit our on-line profile at www.reverbnation.com/thedonegaldoggs for music, photos and videos.

My thanks and best wishes,

Vincent J. Polowy

Vincent Magic Productions