[NEohioPAL] COMMENTARY - Beck Center Takes on Mamet's RACE, Examiner.com

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 12:26:59 PDT 2011

BECK CENTER TAKES ON MAMET'S
RACE

“We all have to put up with a lot from each other.” That’s just the tip of the iceberg in the regional premiere of David Mamet’s Race at the Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood. Running now through November 20, 2011, Mamet’s explosive new drama doesn't hold back on issues of race, sex and the prejudices that we all hold within ourselves.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Beck Center Takes on Mamet's RACE

Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com
Examiner Site- http://www.examiner.com/performing-arts-in-cleveland/kate-miller