[NEohioPAL] Fw: Sip into the Holidays

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 12:41:25 PDT 2011

Dear Friends of the Commission of Aging,

The 4th annual Sip Into the Holidays…. (Just like they did on Pan Am) Benefit will be held on Friday, December 2, 2011 at Local Girl Gallery, 16106 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood.  Our Chinese Raffle will showcase local artists’ work of custom painted glassware and also raffled that evening will be Entertainment, Travel and Holiday themed gift baskets all to benefit Lakewood Commission’s mission to provide quality programming and support for Lakewood’s Senior Citizens .  This year’s theme is inspired by the new hit TV Show Pan Am.

Would you please help by donating a piece of Art, Gift Basket or Appetizer for the benefit?

Established in 1978, the Lakewood Commission of Aging’ mission is to support programs and activities that enhance the lives of older adults by enabling them to live productively and with dignity in our community. Proceeds raised from this event will help underwrite the costs of programs that offer transportation and snow removal to our homebound seniors.

All donors will receive recognition in the event program.  Enclosed you will find a donation form to complete and submit with your donation.  Or please call and we will make arrangements to pick it up.  All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.

If you have any questions or would like someone to pick up your donation, please contact us.  Your contribution will make a difference in the lives of Lakewood’s Senior population.  Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Ruthie Koenigsmark
President, stArt Neo
Commission on Aging Board Member
 216.630.6349

One of the missions of stArtNeo is to give back to the community by working with nonprofits and artists to support national and local charities by generating awareness through fundraising events.  www.startneo.info