[NEohioPAL] Study with a Pro

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 24 12:22:15 PDT 2011

Do you want to:

Get tips on musically directing a Broadway show or playing pit?
Explore repertoire and prepare for auditions?
Play keyboard for a pit orchestra?
Accompany vocalists and instrumentalists?
Learn the fundamentals of piano and excellent technique?
Entertain for parties and events?

  I teach all ages and levels, children, adults and senior citizens.

  I am a classically-trained, versatile, experienced pianist and vocalist.  I
will not be in Cleveland forever. So if you want to work with me, please call
and set up a time for a meeting. My rates are $20 a half hour and my home studio
is in Cleveland Heights. I do some travelling, but am pretty booked that way for
now.

    Cell is (216) 798-9539.                              Pleace and :)
Evie Rosen-Morris