[NEohioPAL] Hair Models Needed!

Nicole Breitmayer beauty_by_niki at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 22:30:58 PDT 2011

I am training under a master stylist at my salon and need volunteers to be hair models so that I can practice new hair cutting and coloring techniques that I have been learning.  Services will be free with the exception of product cost.  Model will have a say in length of haircut, color family and a whether they want a natural or more edgy look.  The rest will be up to me.  Appointments can be made on Tuesdays from 12 pm- 7 pm.  Please see the link below to make your appointment.  Request Nicole and mention that you are calling to be a hair model.

http://privehairsalonandspa.com/