[NEohioPAL] Auditions Sunday 10/30 and Monday 10/31

jennifer boczek jenboczek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:14:48 PDT 2011

JLG Media Productions/Lakeside Studios is currently looking for actors to
participate in a 30-minute romantic comedy which will be submitted to the
Cleveland International Film Festival.  The project will shoot evenings and
weekends between 11/1-11/23. We are currently working on the filming
schedule, but one requirement is that you *MUST be available on Sunday,
November 20th*.

We will be hosting auditions for the following unpaid roles this Sunday,
October 30th from 3pm-6pm and Monday, October 31st from 6pm-8pm. Please
submit your head shots or recent picture and resume to
Lakesidestudiosjason at gmail.com or contact Jason at 216-513-2733 as soon as
possible to schedule an appointment. This will be a fun and exciting
opportunity for all involved and we look forward to hearing from you!

LEAD MALE ROLE ("JOHN"):
Caucasian Male, Late 20s/Early 30s
Overly confident/sarcastic type

SUPPORTING MALE ROLE ("JUSTIN"):
Caucasian Male, Late 20s/Early 30s
Somewhat reserved, quirky, nice/genuine film student

PROFESSOR
Male or Female, Any Ethnicity, 40s-60s

BARTENDER/MANAGER:
Male or Female, Any ethnicity, Late 30s/40s

FEMALE ACTRESS
Caucasian Female, 40s/50s

** Also, we will need about 10-15 extras (i.e. students and bar patrons) **