[NEohioPAL] Sweeney Opens TONIGHT!

Benjamin Needham benneedham at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 27 04:53:50 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I seldom, if ever, promote the shows I design on here but this is one not to be
missed.   The Performing Arts Academy is opening a thrilling production of
Sweeney Todd tonight at our beautiful facility in the Chagrin Falls Performing
Arts Center. This production is a wonderful showcase of the production quality
and training that our students receive during their two years at the Academy.
 This is one of the most rewarding shows I've had the opportunity to work on and
am very proud of our cast and my fellow production team members for the
wonderful world of Fleet street that appears on stage.

The Show opens tonight @ 7:30 and only plays one weekend.  More information is
available at the Academy website at chagrinacademy.org . I would encourage any
one interested in the Academy to come see this show.  We also will have
a special Friday night 11pm "Halloween" Showing after the chagrin football game!

Happy Halloween!
Ben Needham

Ben Needham
Owner & Principal Designer