[NEohioPAL] Auditions 10/30 and 10/31

jennifer boczek jenboczek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:42:45 PDT 2011

JLG Media Productions/Lakeside Studios is currently looking for actors to
participate in a 30-minute romantic comedy which will be submitted to the
Cleveland International Film Festival.  The project will shoot evenings and
weekends between 11/1-11/23. We are currently working on the filming
schedule, but one requirement is that you MUST be available on Sunday,
November 20th.

We will be hosting auditions for the following unpaid roles this Sunday,
October 30th from 3pm-6pm and Monday, October 31st from 6pm-8pm. Please
submit your head shots or recent picture and resume to
Lakesidestudiosjason at gmail.com or contact Jason at 216-513-2733 as soon as
possible to schedule an appointment. This will be a fun and exciting
opportunity for all involved and we look forward to hearing from you!

LEAD MALE ROLE ("JOHN"):
Caucasian Male, Late 20s/Early 30s
Overly confident/sarcastic type

SUPPORTING MALE ROLE ("JUSTIN"):
Caucasian Male, Late 20s/Early 30s
Somewhat reserved, quirky, nice/genuine film student

PROFESSOR
Male or Female, Any Ethnicity, 40s-60s

BARTENDER/MANAGER:
Male or Female, Any ethnicity, Late 30s/40s

FEMALE ACTRESS
Caucasian Female, 40s/50s

** Also, we will need about 10-15 extras (i.e. students and bar patrons) **