[NEohioPAL] Prop Rental and Sales

Heidi Boone medicjw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 08:30:15 PDT 2011

Good news for those that rent props from the Cleveland Playhouse, and are now
wondering where to go. There is a new Prop shop opening on Nov. 14. The name ?
The Props Shop. The Place 36th and Euclid in the Masonic Aud. building (where
the Singing Angels are). Who. The Props Shop is being opened by Heidi JW Boone
and Lisa Kish. Together we have over 60 years of Props experience. We rent and
sell hand props and small furniture for Movies, TV, Opera, and last but not
least Theatre. If we don't have it, we will find it. Our rates are reasonable
and depend on the props themselves. Lisa Kish is the Rental Manager. Please feel
free to give her a call at 216-214-2816. There is also a web site
(www.ThePropsShop.net). There will be pictures of the props posted in the coming
months, making it easy to find the props you are looking for.

Heidi JW Boone

P.S. We take donations for future prop rental credit.