[NEohioPAL] Peter Pan The Musical Set/Scenery/Props/Costumes Needed for Jan & Feb 2012 Performance

shonna at roadrunner.com shonna at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 30 18:45:30 PDT 2011

Hello fellow artists. We are preparing for a production of Peter Pan the Musical and were wondering if our local community has any wonderful sets, scenery, props or costumes that we could rent or barter for our shows in January & February of 2012.

We are in particular need of specialty elements like, Hook's sedan chair, Nana & Crocodile costumes, Dry Fogger machine, mermaid costumes, pirate ship deck,

lost boys hideaway, full size totem pole & teepees. Please respond if you have any of these items available. Thank you much!

Twinsburg Community Theatre

Shonna Talley Nitzel 330-571-8099 shonna at roadrunner.com

Artistic Director

Jim Volkert 330-603-8334 bovolkert at gmail.com