[NEohioPAL] November at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:58:26 PDT 2011

November Events at Stocker Arts Center

Join us on November 14 at 7:30pm for the big band sounds and intimate,
romantic ballads of In the Mood, a 1940s musical revue. Northeast Ohio's
Liz Baumgartner is thrilled to be part of In the Mood and performing at
Stocker for her home town audience. Tickets: Adults $34/Orch; $27/Mezz;
Students $10.

Our Film Series continues with Bride Flight on November 4; Win Win on
November 11; Even the Rain on November 18. Films begin at 7:30pm. Film
Society Membership is $3 for the entire season. Film tickets are $6.

For ticket information and availability, please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6:00pm Monday-Friday and
90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040. For more
information about these shows visit us at: www.stockerartscenter.com.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- we're closer than you think - just 10 minutes from Crocker Park! -
1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, OH  44035. Free parking is available on
campus.

We at Stocker Arts Center are very pleased to be voted Best Live Theatre
and Best Live Music Venue by the readers of Pulse Magazine in the Best
of Lorain County 2011 competition. Stocker also came away with awards
for Best Dance/Theatre for Children and Best Art Gallery for the Beth K.
Stocker Art Gallery.

See you soon!

Linda

Linda Hefner
Box Office Coordinator at Stocker Arts Center
Lorain County Community College
1005 N Abbe Rd, Elyria OH 44035
440-366-7144
lhefner at lorainccc.edu