[NEohioPAL] LGBT Couple needed!

F.B. fennablue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:01:44 PDT 2011

*Wanted : LGBT couple for a photo shoot!*

I need you NOW!  (Like maybe even this Sunday.)  To meet me down in the
Cuyahoga Valley National Park for some sweet, fun, love photos!  I would
like to have some new photos for my portfolio, so you get a mini-shoot (1
hour, 20-40 photos) for FREE!

This is first come, first served.  I'd love one same sex couple of the
female type and one of the male type.  Any age, any race, any size, welcome!

Please e-mail me if you're interested.  NO CALLS!

-Fenna Blue
(short-girl.com)