[NEohioPAL] Looking for Roommate to Share GR8 House in Univ. Hts. ASAP

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 16:07:02 PDT 2011

Hello Arts Community:

I am currently seeking a roommate to share a great house in Cleveland Heights.

This arrangement is ideal for someone without a lot of furniture, but you will need your own bed. (One dresser and television can be available in bedroom.)

This is a sublet situation, with immediate availability for Arts community friend, visiting artist or professional, medical student, etc. This short-term lease can be utilized for 6-9 months, to conclude on July 31, 2012. There is a good possibility lease could be extended another year, interested.

Please contact me with any questions, and/or to see the place. I am happy to send pictures, as requested.

Please note that while I am expediting this process, all applicants are subject to the conditions of the management company and owners, who oversee the property.

Below is the ad that will soon circulate, with all the pertinent information.

***LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE A.S.A.P.*** Looking for roommate to share single family, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house in University Heights with quiet, non-smoking male. Totally updated with hardwood floors, washer/dryer, garage with remote control, snow removal and landscaping provided. Access to all common areas, including eat-in kitchen, laundry, extra storage space. Must be okay with cat. No additional animals. Within walking distance to JCU, bus-lines to hospitals, shopping, and dining. Only $625/mo., plus utilities, and security deposit. Roommate could reside until July 2012 with the possibility of extension.

Thank you for your consideration of this great place to live... and, of THIS great roommate, as well!

Chuck

Chuck Fink
216-410-8111 (c)