[NEohioPAL] NEW CHRISTMAS BOOK by local author Lindsay Bonilla

Lindsay Bonilla lindsaymonahan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:21:26 PDT 2011

I am excited to announce the release of my new children's books "O Christmas Tree."
"O Christmas Tree" is the story of the Marshalls, a family wrapped up in their holiday traditions who can hardly wait to celebrate the season by decorating their Christmas tree. But when their tree, Treena, unexpectedly comes to life, she teaches them a lesson about the true meaning of Christmas that they will never forget.

To learn more about "O Christmas Tree" and my other books and how you can order a copy, visit my website at: http://lindsaybonilla.com/MyBooks.aspx         All of my books are also available on Amazon.com.

I am also offering interactive storytelling programs and readings of the book to schools, pre-schools, churches, and other organizations. If you'd like more details about bringing a storytelling program to your venue, please contact me at: info at worldofdiff.org

I hope to hear from you soon!

Lindsay Bonilla
Founder and Director -- World of Difference Ltd. http://www.worldofdiff.org
Author of Lily and the City of Light, 'Twas the Year Christ Left Christmas and O Christmas Tree  http://lindsaybonilla.com