[NEohioPAL] Two Job Positions Available

Leeann Johnson lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Fri Nov 4 08:47:42 PDT 2011

The company I work for has a 2 job openings:  if you are interested, please email me at ljohnson at pirhl.com for a detailed job description.  We offer competitive salaries and great benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, 401K etc)

Company:  PIRHL, LLC
Warrensville Heights, Ohio

Accounts Payable Supervisor

Required Skills

Communication (Oral & Written)

Time Management

Attention to Detail

Supervisory

Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word

Diligent Follow Through

Professionalism

Timberline Software (a Plus)

Telephone Etiquette

Organization

10-Key

Leadership

Strong Accounts Payable experience is required.  Prior supervisory experience is a plus.  Experience within the construction industry is very helpful.

Degree: Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.  Accounting courses are a plus.

Executive Assistant

Qualifications

·7-10+ years of executive support experience
·Bachelors degree preferred
·Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Publisher and Power Point.  Significant experience with Outlook is required.
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
·Ability to maintain a high level of productivity with minimal supervision while managing competing priorities and demands
·Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and proactively
·Detail oriented, with exceptional follow-through and organizational skills
·Ability to communicate effectively with high level managers with divergent work styles, personalities and work loads
·Sense of humor, good judgment, flexible, able to manage stressful situations with ease
·Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience