[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: On the Road, Edition 10: Wrap Up, Part 1

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Sat Nov 5 12:21:12 PDT 2011

>>> On The Road, Edition 10: Wrap Up, Part 1
>>>
>>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>>
>>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.
Episode 30: On The Road, Edition 10: Wrap Up, Part 1

“We all have stupid little things that we do that drive our partner
bonkers.”

For 6 weeks, hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa traveled across
America.  This episode is a post-trip retrospective of the most
important things the duo learned while living on the road.
How to “deal with” your partner
Yes, and…
Breaking down barriers
Radical self-reliance
Everything and everyone connects to the flow (to talk to TJ about the
flow, email TJ at headsupproductions.net)
Hot Sauce makes everything taste better
Dispersed camping
Don’t wait until you have “enough” money to travel
BYOC: Bring Your Own Cup
  Water is crucial
Respect for people at “home”
Learning how to listen
Swapping stories
Enjoy getting from place to place
Your car is your home
You don’t need as much as you think you do
America is BIG