[NEohioPAL] Immediate Casting need for "Miracle on 34th Street" @ Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 12:43:10 PST 2011

We need find two male performers for our production of "Miracle on 34th Street".  We lost two men due to job changes and find ourselves in a bit of a scramble.  In this production of "Miracle", director Dave MacKeigan has set the show up as a radio show set in a studio.  A very fun concept for this holiday show.  He is looking for men who can do several different characters.

If anyone can help contact me at hpcproducer at aol.com or contact Dave MacKeigan  at  dave at davenjudy.net.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.