[NEohioPAL] Miki Saito & Friends - Benefit Concert in Medina

Miki Saito msaito at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 8 17:04:56 PST 2011

A Casual Evening of Dinner and Music

Saturday, November 12

Medina United Church of Christ - Fellowship Hall

6:00 pm Dinner

7:00 pm Music "Miki Saito and Friends"

*** A free will offering will be received to benefit the Costa Rica

Mission Trip Scholarship Fund. ***

MUSIC: If you have heard Miki Saito's beautiful voice, perhaps at the Medina summer band concert or singing "Ave Maria" in church, and wanted to hear more, here is your chance!  Miki will be singing operatic arias, music from the 30-40's and authentic Japanese music arranged by Miki, who was born and raised in Japan.  Miki has a Masters degree in Opera Performance and has sung with Cleveland Opera.  Some of the wonderful musicians performing with Miki are famed tenor, Daniel Doty singing "Nessun Dorma". Rob Cervenak, Mark Woodling and Ed Perkins, who will be sharing his own composition.

DINNER: The dinner is being provided by the Costa Rican Mission Team.  The menu is lasagna, salad, Italian bread, and pumpkin rolls.  Since 2009 representatives from our church have been building simple homes for the poor in Costa Rica.  We have established a Scholarship Fund to help defray the costs for those who would like to participate but may not have the funds.

To sign up for dinner, please call the church office (330-725-4559).