[NEohioPAL] Calling On Costumers and Clothing Historians -- Photo Date Wanted

Bruce Jennings dadsongs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:30:52 PST 2011

Hello, customers and clothing historians!

I have another family history photo for you to look at and --
graciously -- help me date.The URL is
http://www.laceyville.com/genealogy/Postcards/decker-family.html

I don't think I'm supposed to attach a file, so if you'd like one I'll
send it to you separately. The lovely women in this photo are probably
ancestors, and the photographer is a grand-uncle. If you like my
guess, this was taken sometime between 1895 and 1905? Do you concur? I
look forward to hearing from you!

Bruce Jennings
Shaker Heights, Ohio