[NEohioPAL] A night of poetry and music this Friday!

sade wolfkitten gothikfaerie at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 23:20:05 PST 2011

Hello all!

WhatsInTheBag Press presents a night of oneness and poetic outbursts
followed by the music of Morticia's Chair. We are throwing open the doors of the Center for Rock Research on Friday 11-11-11 for the Metric Singularity show. We'll be having poetry reading by some of the regions colorful bards, and Morticia's Chair will follow with a live set of music after 11. Scattered open mic's will
mix in with features for full communion of audience, performers, and
appreciators of aural art.  Bring your own everything  (there are several large communal refrigerators for beverages). Small snacks and water soda will be for sale to benefit
the Cleveland Food Bank, which is the house charity.

The Line Up of Greatness:

Shelly Chernin
Blaire Miller Bommer
Steve Goldberg
Frank Prpic & Joker
Alex Nielsen
Nick Traenkner
John Dorsey
Cavana Faithwalker
Carmen Tracey
Latex Menagerie w/ Russ Vidrick, bree, and Adam Brodsky
Jack McGuane
Brian Fugett
Lynn Alexander
Dan Smith and the Deep Cleveland Trio (Morgan Ellington, Miles Budimir,Dan Wenninger)
Marilyn Oliveras de Ortiz

The evening ending up with a rocking good time from Morticia's Chair.
Event details available at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=283902484955437