[NEohioPAL] Seeking Two Person Cow Costume - North Coast Men's Chorus

Bryan Fetty bryan at richcole.net
Wed Nov 16 08:45:27 PST 2011

 The North Coast Men's Chorus is seeking a two person cow costume for part of a humorous manger scene in our concert the first week in December. If you've seen our concerts before, you'll know it does not need to be realistic looking - we're going for the laughs. Anyone out there that costumed /Gypsy/ that has the Caroline the Cow costume? Please contact me with the details at bryan at richcole.net

Thanks!