[NEohioPAL] Vintage-early 1900's DOBRO Hawaiian Steel Guitar

Denise DeGennaro denisedegennaro at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:19:36 PST 2011

I have my grandfather's guitar that I need to sell.  I have been told it is from early 1900's maybe 1915.  There is a dated (1922) fingerboard note sheet in the case. There is also a heavy steel slide thing.  I need some help in consignment or outright sale.  I have an idea of what it might be worth, But I am hoping someone out there can help me.  It is stamped with the number "1827" on the end of the neck.  It is a lovely piece.  I do not play and none of my children do.  Please email me for photos at denisedegennaro at hotmail.com.  Thank you

Denise DeGennaro
440.263.5495