[NEohioPAL] Film Acting Course Still Has A Few Openings Available

Mandy Miller mandymiller121 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:55:48 PST 2011

A Course in Film Acting presented by JW Myers, director and producer of "Doughboy"

There are still a few openings in JW's class. If you are interested, please submit your resume to route40classes at gmail.com for consideration into the class.

What: An intensive hands on film acting course.

When: Thursday evenings, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm for adults December 1, 8, 15, 22, January 5 and 12

Where: We are currently working on moving the class from Akron to Cleveland. We will keep you posted!

Cost: $335.00 for a six week course

We are also looking into adding a teen class as we have had interest in it but our space was an issue at the free November 17 class.

You can always check us out at www.facebook.com/Route40Classes for up to date information and class schedules. Please bear with us as the facebook page is still pretty new.

Thank you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving!