[NEohioPAL] Clown Show At Big Dog 12/10!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Mon Nov 21 05:11:35 PST 2011

Saturday 12/10 - Big Dog Theater

Coloring Outside The Lines - Childrens Series! Starring clowns: Jingles & Bobo with Ladybug. A fun filled day for the whole family! Have your picture taken in our holiday balloon workshop. Snacks and drinks available at our concession booth.

Preshow fun runs from 1:30-2:30pm. Show starts at 3:00pm in the 2nd floor theater.

Tickets are just $5.00 cash only. Tickets can be reserved by phone 216-472-3636, online at
www.bigdogtheater.comor purchased the day of the show
when our ticket booth opens at 1:00pm.

No show coupons available for this event.

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd