[NEohioPAL] North Coast Men's Chorus Holiday Concert - December 3 & 4 at the Hanna

Bryan Fetty bryan at richcole.net
Mon Nov 21 09:26:07 PST 2011

The North Coast Men?s Chorus
Presents
DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR?

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 ? 3:00 P.M.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 ? 8:00 P.M.

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4 ? 3:00 P.M.

HANNA THEATRE AT PLAYHOUSESQUARE

2067 EAST 14TH STREET, CLEVELAND

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT HTTP://WWW.PLAYHOUSESQUARE.ORG/DEFAULT.ASP?PLAYHOUSESQUARE=58&OBJID=2398&MID=51

or call the PlayhouseSquare Box Office at (216) 241-6000

THE NORTH COAST MEN?S CHORUS KICKS OFF THEIR 24TH SEASON WITH THEIR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CONCERT - DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? FEATURING A COLLECTION OF SONGS THAT COMBINE THE SACRED WITH THE SILLY, THE MAJESTIC WITH MISTLETOE, AND THE TRADITIONAL WITH THE TRENDY. TOSS IN A COUPLE OF ELVES AND YOU HAVE A CONCERT THAT ONLY THE NORTH COAST MEN'S CHORUS CAN DO.

And while music (of course) is the basis for any concert, you get so much more from the NCMC. Dancing, lots of humor, outlandish costumes, and really neat lights all add to the experience. DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? is guaranteed to have to talking about this concert with all your friends, so bring them along with you. Tickets range in price from $10 - $40 presale, so hurry and order your tickets today.