[NEohioPAL] Monday Night Acting Classes

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:37:16 PST 2011

Are you looking for a new acting class to improve your skills, or are you a
beginner just looking to get their start in the film world?

Cleveland Academy of Film Acting has classes on a new night!

This teen & adult acting class is held on Mondays from 8 to 10pm.

We study:
Cold readings, Character development, Monologues & Scene work, acting
Techniques for On-camera (commercial, industrial, film) & Voiceover,
Audition techniques that get results, resources, networking, 'survival
Skills''s and much more in class!

Special Guests include some of Cleveland's top Indie producers and directors
 including some who cast their projects directly from our classes!

We notify students of opportunities both locally and in the region, and we
promote them on WorldEOnline. We often place our class members directly into
film projects.

Recent student achievements:
-"Best Acting Ensemble", 2010 48 Hour Film Project (Entire Cast was from
Cleveland Academy!)
-"Best Lead Actor", Student Chris Ross, 2011 48 Hour Film Project
-Student LeJon Woods gets speaking role in "Boot Tracks" and supporting role
in "Old Fashioned"
-Student Camari Brown gets role in The Dark Knight Rises
-Student Lexie Muffet lands the hosting position of the new show "Daughter
of the Ghoul"
-and more!

There are no contracts to sign. First class is free to try, and classes are
only $55 a month after that.

We are located on Cleveland's near west side at 5009 Storer Ave located
between Clark Ave. and Denison Ave. We are right by W. 50th St. On Storer
Ave. Parking is on the corner of W 50 and Storer and Street parking
available.

Interested in trying out the class? Just come on in any Monday for a free
class.

Questions? Call 216-323-2393, or e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com.