[NEohioPAL] Paid Gig - Sherlock Holmes appearances

Lisa Craig lcraig at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Nov 28 08:43:45 PST 2011

Marketing Department at Cleveland Play House is looking to hire a male actor
to appear as Sherlock Holmes at various events throughout Cleveland to
promote our play, Ken Ludwig's "The Games Afoot." Costume and props
provided, $50 per appearance. Interaction with people in the crowd is
encouraged, so improvisational skills are desired.

Contact me via email for more information. Thanks, and Happy Homicide!

Lisa Craig
Communications & Public Relations Manager
lcraig at clevelandplayhouse.com

Cleveland Play House
1901 East 13th Street, Suite 200
Cleveland OH  44114