[NEohioPAL] Community Christmas Carol Sing-a-long

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 19:46:14 PST 2011

Monday, December 12,  7:30 p.m.  Marge Adler, Director of Music at  Li
beration United Church of Christ, will lead a community-wide Christmas Carol
Sing-a-long.  Everyone is invited to  come and gather around our fabulous
concert grand piano for an evening of  sharing holiday music together..  Take a
break from your hectic holiday schedule, bring your family and  friends and
enjoy wonderful music together as we get into the true spirit of the
Christmas season..  Singing ability  is not necessary, just the love of holiday
music.  Refreshments will be served.  Liberation  United Church of Christ is
located at 13714 Madison Avenue., Lakewood, across  the street from Angelo’s
Pizza.
216-521-5556; www.liberationucc.org

Jim Ebbenga

"There are two  casualties in unprincipled political warfare: the common
good and the most  vulnerable." - Jim Wallis in  Sojourners