[NEohioPAL] Videographer Wanted - Bainbridge Township

Danse Western Reserve info at dansewesternreserve.org
Tue Nov 29 14:54:22 PST 2011

Videographer Wanted - Bainbridge Township

We want a videographer to record our dance concerts on 12/17 & 2/18 from 3
- 5 at the Bainbridge Townhall.  We need no post recording editing.  Simply
a DVD of everything recorded which will become our property and not that of
the videographer.  We will also do dance concerts in late March/early April
and late May/early June but do not have set dates yet.  Please email us at
info at dansewesternreserve.org with your experience/qualifications and pay
rate.  Thank you.